Welcome to Whitehall Township Public Library
Did you know?
- Adult Spring Reading
(1:00 - 2:00 p.m.)
- May 6: "Behind the Beautiful Forevers" by Katherine Boo
- May 7 (6:30 p.m.): Author John Evans of the Greater Lehigh Valley Writers Group discusses writing for publishing.
- May 19 (6:30 p.m.): 3rd Monday Open Mic Night.
- Summer Reading events are listed on the Kids & Teens page
Summer Reading Registration
*Coming soon, registration currently closed*
- Toddler Read-to-Me (6 months - 36 months)
- Easy Reader (37 months - 4 years)(Kindergarten - 2nd grade)
- Youth (3rd grade - 5th grade)
- Teens (6th grade - 12th grade)
- Logging (All programs)
- The Library Board of Trustees meets on the second Thursday of each month in the library's community room. Click here for a complete list of scheduled meetings for the 2013/14 fiscal year.
- The Library offers free Skype sessions to local families with soldiers deployed domestically and abroad. If you have a deployed soldier, and would like to use our Internet and TV to communicate, obtain more information here or contact the library.
- The Friends of the Whitehall Township Public Library invites the public to attend its regularly scheduled meetings on the second Wednesday of each month at 2:30 p.m. in the library's community room!
- The library provides Overdrive eBooks and eAudioBooks to Whitehall Township patrons. This service provides downloadable eBooks and eAudioBooks for a variety of devices including Nook & Kindle.
- Kill-a-Watt: How much power do devices use when off? TVs, cable boxes, DVD players, and Blue-rays all use power after they are "off". See how much power your devices really use! This donation from PPL is available at the front desk. Click the link to check availability - if unavailable, you are welcome to place a hold on it.
- Affordable Care Act ("ObamaCare") information:
- Pennsylvania passed a new "VoterID" law.